Saturday, April 9, 2011

Chapter.11 Emotional RollerCoaster

Shanell just let me explain!! said wayne. Shanell rolled her eyes and said i dont have time for bullshit

 Wayne said  ten minutes is all im asking for.. please shanell?

Wayne said almost begging.

Shanell said fine wayne whatever ten minutes is all im giving  you. so start talking.

Wayne and Shanell went and sat at the kitchen table.

Shanell said well wayne talk.

Wayne said it all got out of control. nigga got out of line and i had to put him in check.

Shanell said Wayne none of this concerns you why do you feel the need to interfere in my love life!!

Wayne said im sorry

Shanell. gypsy said and why did you want to have a secret meeting with him?!?! Wayne your not my dad I can handle my self  im a grown ass woman Wayne!!!!

 I just don't want you to get hurt said wayne.

Shanell said I understand that Wayne and I appreciate your looking out for me and all but you need to respect my decisions and know when to draw the line and when certain things dont concern you. my relationship with pretty boy is between me and him. not me him AND you. me and you are friends Wayne just please stay out of my relationship.

FRIENDS that word stung coming out of Shanells mouth Wayne thought to himself.

Wayne snapped out of his daze and said I respect that shanell, so we cool? Wayne smiled and opened his arms waiting for a hug.

Shanell said  yeah we're cool Wayne just stay in your place. Shanell hugged wayne.

Meanwhile outside Alyssa sat outside gypsy's condo in her dark blue car with with the tented windows. she grabbed her camera and took pictures of shanell and wayne's friendly embrace. Tmz would definitely love this! she snickered and continued taking pictures. soon pretty boy will be mine again. bye bye ms gypsy!!

-Back in gypsy's condo -

Wayne said Thank you Shanell for listening to my side of the story i really appreciate it.

Shanell said your welcome wayne..your ten minutes was over an hour ago its time for you to  leave. gypsy laughed

Wayne said bye ms.Shanell and left gypsy's condo.

Just as wayne pulled off the phone rang.

Shanell answered "hello?" it was a females voice on the other end "leave pretty boy alone or you can look forward to seeing yourself on the cover of tmz tomorrow" the mysterious caller hung up the phone.

Shanell looked out her window no one was there... creepy shit thought gypsy. she went to her room to relax after this long stressful day. gypsy layed down and dozed off.

-The next morning- gypsy got a call from pretty boy he sounded pretty mad.

 "I thought he was just a friend Shanell?!?!? why are you fucking with my mind Shanell??"

 Gypsy sat confused and responded "calm down what are you talking about?!?!"

Pretty Boy said "check mediatakeout and tmz" gypsy grabbed her laptop and went to tmz
 
Shanell dropped the phone on the floor. I cant believe this shit
TBC @TeamSNL_MI

1 comment:

  1. YAY! YOU DID THAT I LOVE IT CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT PART !!!!

    ReplyDelete