Friday, May 20, 2011

Ch 15 It's a Surprise!

Gypsy looks at the name on her phone in complete disguist. I told him my love life was none of his business she thought to herself. but then she remembered the look on his face when he found out about her relationship with pretty boy. she answered the phone hoping she wouldnt regret this.  Hello wayne said.  gypsy said what do you want? Wayne said I, I just--  Gypsy Interupted you just what? interfered with my love life AGAIN. after you promised me you wouldnt? what is up with you! Wayne replied in a small voice Shanell I'm sor- gypsy interupted again what your sorry? bullshit you said that last time. your always sorry. sorry doesnt change anything. gypsy hung up the phone.

- wayne's point of view-
Damn Man! he thought to himself. I always fuck it up. he threw his phone at he wall out of anger it broke into pieces........I dont know what is going on with me.... wayne froze realizing he was talking to himself. I have to make her see that "pretty boy" isnt right for her....at that moment

Mack walked in wayne's tour bus and said...."WHATS GOOD MY NIGGA!" wayne looked up his eyes filled with hurt and anger. Mack was surprised he never saw wayne look like this. he said "whats going on bro? everything good?" wayne said "Nah..." Mack said" well whats this about?"  wayne took A deep breathe and said ".....Its about shanell."  Mack replied " Damn." Wayne said "Yeah and she's with some bitch made nigga named Pretty Boy." Mack  said " word? you must be jealous" wayne said " nah man I aint jealous of that nigga." Mack said " someones in denial..... the only way you'll get over this is to tell the truth and tell Shanell how you feel." wayne got up and said "I doubt she'll talk to me again.. I think I've ran out of chances........"

-back at gypsy's condo-
gypsy picked up here phone and called her Girl Mel.
Mel picked up the phone and said "hey girl!"
gypsy sighed and said "hey."
Mel said whats wrong? you sound down.
gypsy said wayne and pretty boy got into it AGAIN.
MEL said damn. you know what we gotta get your mind off all this nonsense lets throw a party!"
Gypsy says okay that sound good I could use a few apple martini's.
mel said okay so party tonight..we're gonna party hard and worry later!
Gypsy laughed and said okay see you then.
mel hung up the phone.



gypsy decided to find something to wear for the party. she walked to her closet and began to search.
she decided on a open jean jacket. leopard print bra. shorts. red lips and red heels.
since she had her outfit planned gypsy decided she could take a quick nap before she had to go anywhere.

-

gypsy was woke up by her phone ringing.
it was mel. gypsy answered "hey"  mel said " girl what u doing? I hope your ready to party! im on my way..." then mel hung up the phone.
gypsy decided to take a nice warm shower before putting on her outfit.
-
she put on her outfit and went to go check herself out in the mirror
gypsy smiled at her reflection pleased with her appearance. then she heard a horn blowing outside
It must be mel she thought to herself. she rushed out her room, hopped in the car
mel greeted her cheerfully "hey gal " gypsy smiled hey girl, you ready to party?!?!? Mel replied you already know!  the two friends laughed and made their way to the party at Macks house.

-macks house-
gypsy and mel hopped out the car and entered macks house.
inside macks house it was total chaos! loud music. tons of people.
gypsy spotted mack she ran and hugged him while yelling "maaaackkk!!!'
mack hugged her tightly and said "hey sis whats up?"

Gypsy let go of mack and said "oh nothing much...I invited someone here that you might want to meet."
mack said "Word? who is it?" gypsy smirked and said "its a surprise!" she pulled out her phone and called macks surprise visitor.  a female answered the phone "hey!" gypsy said "hey where are you?!?!" the female said " right around the corner.... I think I'll be there in a few minutes." gypsy said "okay see you in a minute." she hung up the phone.

Mack looked at gypsy suspiciously wondering what she had up her sleeve. gypsy saw the look on macks face and said "your surprise is on the way!"

Mack said "wha-" but his words where interrupted by the door bell ringing. gypsy said Mack stay right here I'll be back. Mack said "what I cant answer the door in my own house?!?" gypsy laughed and said "be my guess" Gypsy and Mack walked to he door together .

Mack Answered the door and his jaw dropped. Gypsy said "Surprise!" Mack  said "nice surprise. who is this?" Gypsy said "Mack this Is Mercedes"  Mercedes smiled and said "hello" Mack said "hey." gypsy said "well come on in lets party!" Mercedes laughed and said "Lets go!" Mack said "hope you enjoy the party it was nice meeting you Mercedes" then he hugged her and watched as gypsy and her disappeared into the large crowd.

Mel ran up to Cedes and Gypsy and said "mhmm I saw you over there hugged up with your boo mack!" Cedes Laughed and said " yeah he's looking sexy tonight." gypsy and mel laughed and said your crazy!
just then Poppin' bottles started playing Mel, Gypsy, And cedes all started dancing around having a good time.

As Gypsy was dancing she felt someone grab her arm. she turned around it was wayne. gypsy jerked away from wayne and continued dancing. wayne grabbed her again. she turned around again and said "what do you want!!?!? cant you see im partying" waynee felt someone grab her arm. she turned around it was wayne. gypsy jerked away from wayne and continued dancing. wayne grabbed her again. she turned around again and said "what do you want!!?!? cant you see im partying" wayne said "we need to talk" gypsy said "no WE dont need to do anything" wayne said "please?" gypsy said "no..Im hanging with my girls i just cant leave them" wayne looked at cedes and mel and said "can I borrow shanell for a second?" mel said "sure.." cedes said "thats up to her only if she wants to go" wayne said " see they're fine with it. can we talk now?"

Gypsy said " whatever just make it quick. wayne led gypsy to one of the other rooms in mack's house. just as gypsy and wayne walked away, Mack walked up to mercedes and said "hey are you enjoying yourself?" she said " yeah you sure now how to throw a party." mack said " I'm glad your enjoying yourself..

I was wondering if you wanted to dance." Cedes looked around and said "your talking to me?" mack laughed and said "who else would I be talking to?" cedes laughed. mack said "well you wanna dance?"  cedes said "hell yeah!" Mack grabbed her by the hand and they walked to the dancefloor." cedes turned around looked a mel and said "I'll be back." mel said "mhmm..I see you girl. get yo man!"  as cedes and mack where walking to the dancefloor "If this world were mine" started to play. Mack and Cedes began to slow dance as they were dancing Mack began to sing softly to Mercedes. this is like a dream Mercedes thought to herself she never wanted this moment to end....

- In the room with Wayne and gypsy-
Gypsy "well talk Wayne what do you need??!?! " Wayne said "just sit down and listen to me" gypsy sat down and said talk Wayne what do you need? Wayne said softly I need you. Gypsy said what?!?! not sure if she heard that correctly.  Wayne said it a little louder I said I need you shanell. gypsy sat there shocked. Wayne sat down next to her. gypsy said what do you mean you need me Wayne? Wayne said in a quiet voice "I love you." gypsy could not believe this he just said this. she said "Wayne where did this all come from?" Wayne said " I've loved you ever since i first laid eyes on you.." gypsy said "woah" tons of thoughts are going through her head. so this is why he was acting crazy when he found out about me and pretty boy..what do i do? what do i say? she thought to herself. she looked at Wayne and said " are you really serious you love me?" Wayne said " yes." then he leaned in for a kiss. just at that moment the door opened and in walked..............

tbc. Summer @TeamSNL_MI

2 comments:

  1. Uhuh. Mel!?! Uhuh What is it Pretty Boy. HA! Can't wait! Hehe Mecedes finally got her wish! -Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. #youdidthat cant wait for ch 16 :)

    ReplyDelete