Tuesday, November 15, 2011

(Sneak Peak) Ch. 19 !!!!!

    "Can we talk?" A nervous Wayne looks up and nods his head yes.

    "This is the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me. I can't thank you enough." she starts.

    "No need to thank me. The pleasure was all mine."  he replies.

    "But I don't want you to think that this excuses what you did, I mean-" Wayne interrupts her.

    "I know that, and I'm willing to do whatever it takes to make it up to you 100%. I know I was wrong, but when you truly and deeply care for someone it's hard to always channel your emotions in a positive way. Sometimes, I get carried away and from now on I will work harder on letting you run do you." he answers, trying to keep the mood uplifting. Pleased with his answer, she sits back in her chair as a small smile came across her face.

    "Ok, as long as you know..." Quickly, Gypsy grabs a hand full of sand and throws it all over Wayne. "...that I had to get my revenge at some point." She begins to let out a light laugh as she watches his surprised expression on his face.

    "Oh word?" He leans down towards the towels and pretends to wipe his face off. He comes up with two fists full of sand and starts to chase her. Not long after, they were both covered in sand from head to toe.

    "Ahhhh, you got it in my hair!! Do you know hard it is to get this shit out??" She tries to shake it out, but it seemed hopeless.

    Just then Wayne gets an idea. "I'm sorry Nelly, let me help you with that." He walks towards her. With a blink of an eye, Wayne had swooped her up and was running full force into the water. The two are now soaking wet. Gypsy gets up and starts to splash him in the face.

    Wayne grabs Shanell and throws her into the water. Instead of getting up, she decides to swim under him to make him fall in the water. Coming up for air, she laugh even harder at the look on Wayne's face. He resurfaces and wipes his face off.

    "Awww, poor baby! I'm sorry, but you had it coming." She walks over to make sure he's alright.

    "It's ok, because I'm sorry too" Gypsy's face grew confused. He splashes her in the face.

    "You're an ass for that!!!" They both were laughing. They started a splash war and continued to enjoy each other's company for what seemed to have lasted a couple hours. Sixx decided to sit the festivities out, seeing he already enjoyed the ocean waves prior to his mommy. Seeing that the sun was setting, they stop their child's play and to gaze at the horizon, filled with splashes of red, orange, and yellow streaming through the sky.

    "I've never really taken the time out to watch the sun set. It's sooo beautiful." Shanell says.

    "Not as beautiful as you Shanell." Just then Gypsy looks up and their eyes lock. He softly grabs her and brings her close. Slowly, they feel their magnetic forces being strengthened as they draw closer. It was like they were in a trance.....




TBC ;)
Danielle @SNLTampa

p.s. don't you hate when a story cuts off on the juicy part lol??

   

   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment