Sunday, October 28, 2012

CH. 22 Nobody's Bitch Pt. 2

Okay guys, if you loved part one get ready for part two!! It took a while to write this chapter but it's a lot to reveal. Hope you guys enjoy it!!!





Shanell and Alyssa look at Officer Torres. 

Shanell not knowing exactly what to say she just stands there with Montrice by her side. Seeing her friend shivering, she quickly goes inside to get the throw blanket and wraps it around Gypsy.

As Montrice starts to speak Alyssa interrupts by walking up to Officer Torres looking at him dead in the face and says “I know you. I know exactly who you are!!!”

“What's that?” Says Officer Torres.

Officer Torres looks at Alyssa with so much confusion in his face.

“WAIT A MINUTE!!! Does your name happen to be Alyssa?” he asks.

Alyssa says, “Your Paul Walkers uncle aren't you???” 

Officer Torres begins to look at Alyssa with an angry expression upon his face.

Officer Torres says, “I know exactly what is going on now!!!”

“Alyssa you been stalking my nephew for years we were looking for you it's about that time placed your hands behind your back.” Officer Torres begins to handcuff her as the other police read her right to her. 

Alyssa begins to scream “No, no, no!!! No way I'm not going anywhere not until I see Paul please let me see him one last time.”

“Okay chill out,” says Officer Torres. “I'm calling him now.”

*Phones Rings*

“Hello Paul, there is an issue over here at this residence that has to do with you I need you over here quickly.”

“Hey Uncle, what’s this all about?” Paul asked. 

Officer Torres then begins to ask the young lady what her name was.

She says Shanell. 

Then Officer Torres says, “It has to do with two ladies Shanell & Alyssa.”

Paul says “What? I'm on my way NOW!"

Thirty minutes later, Paul pulled up in his car. As walked to the door, Officer Torres finished collecting all the info for the report. He walks up to them and sees Shanell standing there shivering in the nightly winds. He turns his head to see Alyssa sitting in the back seat of the squad car handcuffed.

“Thanks for calling me Uncle.” He shakes the officer’s hand as he turned to face Shanell.

“No problem nephew. Well I have all the information I’m going to need. We’ve been looking for her for quite some time. This isn’t the first time she’s done something like this.”

The officer closes his note pad and proceeds to walk back to his car. “With this much evidence she won’t be harassing anyone anytime soon” He gets into the car and drives off with he partner. Nervously, he greets Shanell, not knowing how she would respond.

“Hey, how are you feeling?” he asks.

“A little better.” Gypsy replies, holding the blanket close to her cold body.

“Thanks for being here Montrice.” He nods his head in respect.

“That’s my job. I don’t take it lightly.” She says while trying to hold her emotions back. Remembering she has a meeting in the morning, she looks at her watch. “It’s getting late, I’m about to head out. Shanell did you want me to stay over?” she asks hoping she would say yes.

“No, I’m fine. Go ahead, I’ll be ok” she gives her a big hug as she sighs.

“Ok, well call me if you need ANYTHING! And I mean it!” she looks at her sternly.

“I will” Montrice hops in her car and fades in the distance. Just then, Gypsy motions to Paul to come in the house. “Are you coming in or no?” without hesitation, he follows her lead into the corridor. She walks into the living room as they both sit on the couch. An awkward silence filled the room for a little while. A few moments later, Paul starts.

“I just want to start by apologizing..”

“It’s ok, I’m just happy they finally got the bitch” Gypsy looks down at her cold feet and tucks them under the blanket.

“No, I mean for everything. The crazy chick, how I stormed off and treated you. I wasn’t thinking clearly.” He scoots closer, but not too close. He didn’t want to make her uncomfortable.

Gypsy sighs, as that incident replays in her head. The emotions she felt that day became more and more vivid.

“It’s ok. I’m getting over it”

“But I’m not Shanell. Walking away from you was the biggest mistake I made and I want to make it up to you.” He reaches for her hand but she’s reluctant to reach back.

“Why now? Why the sudden change?” she opens up. “That day was one of the worst I’ve ever felt. My heart felt like it crushed into a million pieces. You weren’t the only one affected” she fights back the tears.

“I know and I regret ever doing that. You don’t have to take me back, but please just accept my apology.” A tear runs down his face. He really wanted to prove himself to her, even if it meant to start back at step one. He didn’t like to see the hurt he had caused the woman he loved and still loves.

“I do accept your apology.” She wipes his tear and grabs his hand. “So where do we go from here?” she asks.

“It’s up to you. But this time, I’m not going anywhere. I would like to start over if it’s ok with you.” He holds her hand tightly as their fingers interlock with one another.

“I would like that. But it’s not going to easy, you have to build my trust back. One day at a time.” They both smile. Paul kisses Shanell’s hand.

“Ok, I’m cool with that. Shanell I will not let you down.” He looks Gypsy dead in her eyes, as if to speak directly to her heart and soul.

“I hope not” Shanell gets up to give him a hug. He holds her tight, taking in her sweet smell. Feeling excited, he kisses the top of her head. “Well I’m headed to bed. I have a busy day tomorrow.”

“Ok. I will call you tomorrow, good night.” he heads for the door, but gypsy stops him.

“You can stay if you want. It doesn’t matter to me.” She starts to walk up the stairs.

“Yea, I’d like that a lot.” Another smile runs across his face as they both walk up the stairs to her room. She climbs into bed and gets under the sheets.

Out of respect for her, he tucks her in kisses her good night and goes to lye down in the other room. “There’s room here” she pats the other side of the bed.

“I didn’t want to intrude. But thanks.” He takes his shoes off and climbs in. Paul grabs the throw blanket and lays on top of the covers. Gypsy rolls over and lays down on his chest. Shortly after, she is in a deep sleep.

Holding her in his arms, he closes his eyes and drifts off as well.












TBC....
Mercedes @GypsyDoll
Danielle @SNLTampa

No comments:

Post a Comment