Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Chapter .9 Gypsy's Surprise

Chapter .9

So basically now Shanell is drifting off she's day dreaming until a text message comes thru

You know what she's thinking it must be my pretty boy

And she was thinking exactly right it was a text message from her pretty boy

Saying

I know your going to have a wonderful day Shanell so enjoy yourself

Shanell replies how so ?

Pretty Boy says just take my word on this sweetheart I got you

Shanell says Okay we will see

Soon after Shanell gets a call from d woods

*Rings*

Hey sis Shanell says

Hey big little sis D Woods says

They both let out a chuckle

I need for you to come over to the GlamBarSalon how soon can you make it ?

Shanell says give me about 15 mins ill be there

D woods says or be square

Shanell says oh shut up D and laughs and says Bye

D woods says Bye

*they both hung up*

Meanwhile HB (Nicki Minaj) Is siting on the Bobkona Seattle Microfiber love seat watching her barbies play the Wii

Shanell walks into the living room to let HB (Nicki Minaj) know that her sister called and she has to meet her up at the GlamBarSalon and they all are welcome to come

HB (Nicki Minaj) Says sure nelly I would love to go barbs what do you think about that ?

The barbs scream in excitement leggooooo says Elizabeth (TeamMinajEdwar)

HB (Nicki Minaj) Hops in her black SUV

& Shanell Decides hop in her black SUV Mercedes

Then they head to the GlamBarSalon

While Shanell is rocking out to its the beat while driving she gets a call from victor (mrglamrocksoul)

She puts victor on speaker

Victor (mrglamrocksoul) says Gypsy where the hell you at?

Shanell says I'm on my way to meet up with my sister at the GlamBar

Victor says he's on his way ill be there less than 10 mins

Shanell replies ill be there in 5 mins

Victor says okay see you there

Shanell says aight

*they both hang up*

Shanell Nicki Minaj & The Barbies arrives to the GlamBar safely

Sabrina greets them at the door

Sabrina tells shanell your in for a special today

Shanell looks at her like what and walks in

D woods walks up to Shanell and says this is for you and hands Shanell a goodie basket with a card on the card it states

Enjoy yourself today is your day of relaxation signed your mystery man

Shanell smiles as she goes to sit down

Sabrina says look at you smiling feeling all fuzzy in side huh ?

Shanell laughs it on off

Victor arrives (mrglamrocksoul)

Shanell *waves* over here love

Victor walks towards Shanell and stops to admire her goody bag then says girl where you get that from that's nice

Shanell smiles remember how I was telling you about pretty boy I got it from him

D woods phones *rings*

She looks at Shanell and says Sorry sis I have to take this ill see you later

Then storms out the salon

D woods says Hello

Pretty boy says Are you ready for part 2

D woods says of course

D woods says I texted you the address I'm 15 mins from her house meet me there

Pretty Boy responds I will be there shortly.

*they both hang up*

Back at the GlamBar Shanell turns to Victor and says this man is pampering me already and we haven't even met yet

Victor (mrglamrocksoul) says he's just trying to show his interest but Shanell did you see how d woods just stormed outta here what was that all about

Shanell says you know what I didn't even notice that she invites me here then leaves I wonder what she's up to

Back at Shanells condo D woods and Pretty boy have arrived

They greet each other at the door

D woods says oh its nice to finally meet you

Pretty Boy says like wise

D woods replies and says I can't believe its you i loved your movies I think you would be perfect for my sister

Pretty boy replies I'm glad you feel that way because I know I'm perfect for her we both want the same things in life

D woods says this is true let's go in and make this surprise beautiful for my sister

Back at the GlamBar

Shanell VIctor and Nicki Minaj are drinking their apple martinis

HB (Nicki Minaj) says its been fun dolls but I have to take my barbs home now

HB (Nicki Minaj) and the Barbs get up exchange hugs and kisses the walks out the salon

Back at Shanells condo

Pretty boy is setting up the house full of ways to have Shanell bask in relaxation

D woods looks around and says WOW this is coming along well

He looks back at her and says I'm glad you think so well I'm done

D woods says GREAT let me give her a call and see if she's ready to come home

D woods calls shanell

Hey nelly I was on my way back there

Shanell interrupts no we are on our way back now

D woods says oh how far away are you ?

Shanell says ill be there in like 5 mins

D woods says oh okay ill talk to you then

*they both hang up*

D woods looks at pretty boy and says she will be here in 5 mins it was nice meeting you ill talk to you again soon

Pretty boy says you take care of yourself and drive safely

Shanells almost home her and victor are jamming out to running and she gets a text its weezy

Weezy says mack maine and I are like a min away from the condo sorry for the late notice ill see you there

Shanells texts back great timing I'm almost home as well

Is it true is it possible that the two men that want the best interest for Shanells heart come face to face?

This outcome can either be a positive thing or a disaster

TBC


Mercedes gypsyDOLL_

1 comment:

  1. OMGGG!!! If that happened, I would per my pants lol!! This is getting too good!!!

    I loved Victor's part!!!!

    Two thumbs up sis!!!!! Can't wait for ch.10!!!!

    ReplyDelete