Monday, February 21, 2011

Chapter .4 Fireworks

Chapter .4


Back at Shanell's condo she calls someone up and tells them to come through. Bring the crew as well.




Shanell is in such a good mood she has the apple martini's made already. All that is left is for her to get ready.




She goes into the bedroom and gets her rock star chick outfit. And she thinks to herself now this shall be hot.




Then heads to the bathroom and takes a shower, She's singing so loud in the shower she doesn't hear her phone ring.




Weezy keeps calling of the hook he's not understanding why Shanell hasn't answered, Now he thinking that she is trying to avoid him.




Therefore Weezy is speeding on the highway, He is no where near Shanell's house. By each mile he's getting pissed off.




Shanell gets out the shower drys off, oils down and fixes her hair up. Then gets dressed so now she's ready.




The doorbell rings and Shanell says "oww! Just in time" She goes to answer the door and its TeamShanell.




Hey nell, Everyone says, Gypsy replys "Welcome to my condo ladies grab an apple martini on the counter and take a seat in my back room."




Everyone heads to the back room with their drinks, Shanell asked her team to introduce themselves one by one.




So Ashley stands up and says in a soft voice "I'm Ashley" then Summer stands up I'm "Summer Moore" Ivery stands up I'm "Ivery very berry"! Shanell laughs.




Danielle stands up "I'm Danielle" Chanel stands up "I'm Chanel" and Shanell smiles and says really?! Aww Aaliyah stands up "I'm Liyah"




And so on until all of #TeamShanell was introduced. Shanell asked "Should I card any of you before you have that drink"?




Ashley looks at summer. Summer yells "how you gonna bust me out like that Ashley"?! Jai looks at Ivery. Ivery says "in my mind I'm grown"! Everyone laughs




Mercedes looks at Liyah. Shanell says "you too"?! Liyah laughs "how you gonna do that cedes! sit."




Shanell tells her team "as soon as you ladies hit 21 you can have your apple martini with me," "I don't want to be a bad example."




Then everyone told the gypsy queen "awww you can never be a bad example." Then everyone but the younger gypsys start to drink.




Shanell's doorbell rings. She says "I wonder who this can be I wasn't expecting anybody," "ill be right back ladies".




Shanell grabs her phone on the way to get her door, She notice she missed a lot of missed calls from Weezy, so she calls him back.




She hears Weezy phone ringing from the door, She answers the door with a shocked face. Before she can even get out a word .




Weezy is yelling. "Why weren't you answering your phone?!" "Who you got over here" "you ignoring me now?!" "Playing those kind of games"




Shanell shoves Weezy and yells, "Get out my face and calm down nigga I have company." Weezy trys to walk to the back room.




Shanell pushes him, Weezy Grabs her, and Shanell yells owwww! Weezy your grabbing me to hard!




Ashley looks around, then says "WTF is going on, Did Shanell just say someone was grabbing her to hard"?!




Ivery says, "We might need to go out there" then Summer yells, "Noooo! What if Shanell doesn't want us in the business" Jai says, "True."




Danielle yells, "Fuck that did you hear Shanell"?! Chanel yells, "Wait a minute we need to think about what were gonna do."




Summer yells, We don't even know who's out there"! Ashley yells, "I don't give a fuck I'm about to see."




As Ashley walks out she see's Weezy got Shanell up against the wall, looks like he is about to hit her.




Ashley yells get the fuck off her! And trys to pull them apart, Weezy looks confused as Ashley is giving him the don't fuck with me look!




Everyone runs up out the room, Summer takes off her heels and earrings "now who was up on gypsy"?




Everyone looks at Weezy and he looks at Shanell. She is in tears so everyone is pissed at Weezy, Shanell says, "it just a misunderstanding I'm okay ladies."




Jai says, "no your not your crying Shanell." Then she sits down, Weezy sits next to her and says you know how I feel about you Shanell.




Shanell looks at Weezy and says, "This was uncalled for." Weezy looks at Ashley and says, "I was trying to restrain her, I would never put my hands on her."




Ashley says, "From what I seen it just looked like you were, I didn't mean to come at you foul but it just wasn't a good look.




*Weezy looks at everyone in the room*




Can I have a moment alone with Shanell?




Summer says, "Sure weezy you got my nerves all bad, I need to listen to some liltwist songs."




Weezy grabs Shanell's hand and says, "You know I want nothing but the best for you Shanell, I may be a little over protective"




"You'll been hurt so many times in the past, Your a good woman that doesn't deserve it, Let me screen a nigga."




"I know the real from the fake, You won't ever go through no shit like that ever again.




Shanell says, "I understand that, You gotta let me make my own mistakes or how else will I learn? Just be there for me."




"That's all I'm asking" Weezy says, "Okay Shanell, I just don't ever want to see you hurt again."




*Shanell stands up and so does Weezy as well.*




Shanell calls Twist, "Hello" says Twist. Shanell says, "Chris I got someone you've been looking for so come on over."




Twist says "Roger that Nelly I'm on my way I'm near by so ill be their asap." Shanell says, "Thanks bro"




*They hang up*




Shanell looks at Weezy and says, Let's get in their and talk to my girls, they're mad at you and Shanells starts to giggle.




Gypsy queen states, "Okay everything is good." Liyah says, "Oh yes we heard," Summer says, "Liyah heard she was being nosey, and told us."




Gypsy looks at Summer. "By the way I called Twist and he should be on his way." Summer falls to the floor and starts shaking.




Mercedes yells out, "Oh lawd! Stop with the fake ass seizure Summer." so Summer hops and and yells, "snitch!"




Gypsy is just laughing so hard she is in tears, "what the ... Yall are a mess" Gypsy says.




The doorbell rings Shanell looks at Summer then says, "Can you get that" it slipped Summers mind that Twist was on the way.




She jumps up and says, "Gladly."




Summer answers the door its Twist!!
she *gasppp* Everyone runs out the room to see even Shanell and Weezy ran out




Summer always wanted to witness love, She never seen it close
But now its standing right in front of her eyes.




that’s why she really going off
Fireworks!










TBC......
Mercedes @_GypsyDoll

No comments:

Post a Comment