Saturday, February 19, 2011

Chapter .3 The Mystery Man

Chapter .3


As Shanell walks to the door she takes a deep breathe then goes to answer it but pulls away and yells just a minute


she thought to herself what if my mom has already invited him over she quickly runs into the bathroom brushes her hair then runs back to the door


she answers the door with a big smile and quickly says oh its just you twist and he replys I'm sorry sis were you expecting someone?
Shanell says kind of sort of but its cool what's up...


Twist interrupts who were you expecting sis? She started to tell Twist about this mystery guy her mom has hooked her up with but she didn't want to let anyone in on that until it was serious so she blows him off and lightly says oh just a friend


Uh huh sis I don't believe you twist said they both laughed as shanell gave him the *side eye* so he knew what that meant that's shanell's boy if you don't stop questioning me ill slap you silly look


So Twist just decided to tell her why he came by sis I came by to drop this song off I want you to listen to it if your feeling it write your part and add it on the song Shanell smiles aww that's love bro for my mixtape or yours? Twist said either or will be fine


he gets up and starts to walk towards the door Shanell gets up and hugs him and says thanks for stopping by and once I'm done with my part we can chit chat about the song


Shanell watches Twist walk to the car he hops in glances at Shanell and smiles as he pulls off and she blows a kiss.


Once Shanell got back inside She notice Twist left his sunglasses so she heads towards the door and yells "Chris!!" it was to late he had already left she goes to close the door and she just so happened to look down and there was a teddy bear candy and roses Shanell smiles and picks them up


smells the roses then says damn these smell so good! she's heading to the kitchen to put the flowers in a vase and see's a note enclosed it said


"Hey Shanell I was just thinking about you and I can't wait to meet up" so right about now she is just glowing!


Shanell hears her iphone going off over by the fireplace so she runs to go get it and it was Twist


she answers the phone and says twist did you make it home safely?


Yes shanell that's what I was calling you for and she says ok cool I'm going to get back with you later bro I'm going to work on the song now


And he goes alright good looking out #swag shanell laughs and says boy you crazy bye


*They both hung up*


Now back at twist house he finally makes it home to find weezy in his crib


*Twist jumps*Ahhh mannn you scared me I didn't expect you to be here today big bro


Wayne laughed nigga you know how I do wats up doe how's the mixtape coming along ?


You know I'm on that twist replied just got back from nellys house


Wayne's eyes lit up word? what was she up to he says with a smirk


Twist gave Wayne a blank look and told him how he thought she had something going on tonight
Bro its the way she answered the door


*its just you twist* in shanells voice


Wayne looks very confused


Wayne states wat do you mean she had something going on ?


Twist's turns his head maybe she had company coming over ?


Wayne says oh I'm not feeling that ill holla atcha later i got some shit to take care of


By the look on wayne's face twist knew he said a lil bit to much then he trys an fix it by saying mann you never know it could be her home girls but it was to late


Wayne stormed out the house jumped in his car and sped off


TBC
Mercedes @_GypsyDoll

No comments:

Post a Comment